- I review young adult novels and non-fiction. Short story and poetry collections are also welcome. I do not accept self-published/indie novels for review. Due to an extremely busy schedule, I will not be responding to e-mails that violate this policy.
- Reviews comprise of: a) a summary paragraph, usually taken from Goodreads or Publisher’s Weekly; b) a review of the novel, with thematic discussions and c) a general recommendation or conclusion. Occasionally, I will quote from ARCs or finished copies to add to the discussion, but I will always note the source of the quote.
- Review copies (or ARCs) from authors and publishers are welcome, as long as they fall within the above-mentioned categories. Please fill out the contact form to get in touch with me.
- If a book or ARC is sent from an author or publisher, I will send the review’s link to the author or publisher, and they are free to quote the review.
- I cross-post every review to Goodreads, though there may be a delay of a few days to a few weeks. I am also in the process of cross-posting reviews or excerpts of reviews to Amazon and Chapters Indigo.
- I can work with any special requests for reviews, e.g. release-date reviews, guest posts, etc.
- Every review is comprised of my opinion and my opinion only. Not all reviews will be positive, though I will try to be specific in my recommendations for certain audiences.
This work by Angeli Cruz – Mermaid Vision Books is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mermaidvision.wordpress.com.