November is my birthday month, and I’ve decided to feature mermaids and sea elementals to celebrate it every year!
- Aimee Friedman, with Sea Change
- Elizabeth Fama, with Monstrous Beauty
- Zoraida Cordova, with The Vicious Deep
- Helene Boudreau, with Real Mermaids Don’t Wear Toe Rings
- Karen Hooper, with Tangled Tides
- Sarah Porter, with Lost Voices and Waking Storms
- Anne Greenwood Brown, with Lies Beneath
- Anna Banks, with Of Poseidon
- Jackie Dolamore, with Between the Sea and Sky
- Derrolyn Anderson, with the Between the Land and the Sea trilogy
© Angeli DG Cruz and Mermaid Vision Books,2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Angeli DG Cruz and Mermaid Vision Books with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This work by Angeli Cruz – Mermaid Vision Books is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mermaidvision.wordpress.com.