We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they’re gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we’ll finally decide to pick them up..
1. Pick a favourite character. It doesn’t matter if they’re from YA novels or general fiction.
2. Send them on vacation! What kind of places do you think your favourite character would have wanted to visit during the summer? What would they do? Would they have crazy adventures or stick to being tourists? Photos are encouraged! (But don’t forget to credit the original!)
3. Link your post in the comments and get an entry for a book of your choice from The Book Depository, plus an extra entry for the year’s giveaway!
Of course, if you link up reviews as well, you get an entry for each in the giveaway!
So who would I send on vacation? I would love to see Prince Kai bashing around the universe and exploring all the planets in our galaxy. I think it would be intriguing to see how he’d deal with culture shock and the different kinds of people and aliens that he would meet. And if I was allowed to pick another character, I’d have Cinder come right along.
1. You must be signed up for the TBR challenge to participate. You can do that here on Evie’s blog!
2. If you linked reviews in previous months, you may not link them for this month. No cheating!
3. Anyone can win as long as TBD ships to you! We love international participants.
4. Challenge/monthly giveaway ends on September 30, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Any entries posted after that date/time will not be eligible.