- Your favourite books have tearstains because you couldn’t stop crying long enough to get a tissue (or three).
- You own multiple copies of your most treasured books: one for lending, one for your own use and one for display behind a glass door.
- You love talking to publishers!
- You can have dinner with fellow readers and not notice your food because you’re too busy talking about a book.
- You run out of space on a bookshelf a week after you bought it. (True story.)
- You have songs that remind you of your favourite books. (Bonus points if you have them all in one playlist!)
- You “fight” over book boyfriends with fellow readers.
- Your family and friends don’t give you books on your birthday/Christmas/other holidays because “you have too many already!” (Again, a very sad true story.)
Want to add to the list? Tell me how “you know you’re a book nerd!”
Categories: life and times of angel