November is winding down and with it ends the first Mermaid Month! I’ve had a great time talking to all the authors and discussing mermaids with all of my wonderful readers. I hope you enjoyed the month and be sure to check back in January for some new features on the blog! There might also be some hints about Mermaid Month 2012 in store~
Thank you to my ten wonderful authors! You were a joy to interview and I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you to Macmillan Kids, Sourcebooks, Scholastic, Rhemalda and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt for all your support!
If you missed out on any of the interviews, no worries! You can catch up with the links below:
- Aimee Friedman, with Sea Change
- Elizabeth Fama, with Monstrous Beauty
- Zoraida Cordova, with The Vicious Deep
- Anne Greenwood Brown, with Lies Beneath
- Anna Banks, with Of Poseidon
- Jackie Dolamore, with Between the Sea and Sky
- Helene Boudreau, with Real Mermaids Don’t Wear Toe Rings
- Karen Hooper, with Tangled Tides
- Derrolyn Anderson, with the Between the Land and the Sea trilogy
- Sarah Porter, with Lost Voicesand Waking Storms
A massive thank you also goes out to Christa of Hooked on Books and my own baby brother AJ for contributing guest posts!
Thanks for swimming along with me, dear readers!
Categories: Mermaid Month