I’m insane. This is not a surprise to anyone who knows me.
So! This weekend, I’m participating in Katie’s Labour Day Weekend Read-a-Thon! Never mind the fact that I got so busy this week that I never updated LAST WEEK’s read-a-thon post. (I’ll do that on Monday, I promise.)
Since Katie wrote it out so wonderfully, here are the rules straight from her blog!
-If you signed up to participate in the read-a-thon, you are automatically entered in all the giveaways.
-There will be update posts over the weekend with linkys where you can link your own updates!
-The Twitter hashtag #LDreadathon can also be used for quick updates!
The books I’d like to finish over the next three days are:
- The Space Between, Brenna Yovanoff
- The History of Love, Nicole Krauss
- Once a Witch, Carolyn McCullough
- The Day Before, Lisa Schroeder
- Family, Mitch Ostow
- Snow White, Blood Red, Terri Windling and Ellen Datlow
- Fixing Delilah Hannaford, Sarah Ockler
- Between, Jessica Warman